Saturday, October 2, 2010

The first!!!! How momentous:)

What? I am blogging, and I'm not doing it for work and getting paid? Never thought I would see the day when I did this on my own accord:) However, I am, and it's all because I read Meg's. I enjoyed reading hers, so figured this could be a good way to keep people who are interested posted on what is happenin' here in the big W-S. So, I'm giving it a try.
I already feel weird!
I don't know how often I will write, or if there will even be another after this...haha. If there is, however, I'm thinking the most action will happen on the week days when I am sitting here at the computer, really really trying to actually be productive, but it just ain't happening. And no worries, because this seems to be happening a lot lately! So here's to lots and lots of distraction and procrastination!
Again soon!

1 comment:

  1. yay for blogs! and HAHAHAHA i love that zac is your picture. that's amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete